It is our duty to keep law and order and faithfully guard the safety of every citizen. Hate is one of the many sources of disrupting peace in a society, and it is our responsibility to track down the source of such hate and work on mitigating it. Ultimately, my safety hinges on safety of others around me.
If a rapist is running around in our neighborhood, everyone gets apprehensive and makes sure the doors are locked, alarm is set and family members are guarded. The moment that creep is caught, everyone sighs and takes a deep breath of relief.
- Individuals or cult leaders are responsible for their crimes and not anyone else. Let’s not even blame their parents, pastors, mayors, or their religion or their nation.
- We bring justice by punishing the criminals and restore trust in the society, no one but the criminal is responsible for his or her acts.
- Religion is like the Nuclear power, in the right hands it is beneficial to the mankind, but in the wrong hands, it brings death and destruction. Neither religion is bad nor the nuclear power; it is the users and abusers who are good or bad.
- We absolve religion from any blame, as religion is an intangible entity which you cannot kill, kick, murder, slaughter, hang, shoot or bury. Trust cannot be restored in the society by barking aimlessly in the dark.
- War on terror is a dumb idea; it should be war on ignorance through education and knowledge.