B U L L E T I N
Happy New Year!
1. New Year Message - A purposeful life – Huffington post
2. A Note about Sean Hannity, Stuart Varney and Fox News –request
3. Note about Bridgette Gabriel’s comment on Fox News – upon request
4. American Muslims are proud of taking the right step - Link
5. Moderate Muslims Speak out? Link
Thursday, July 10, 2014
I am blessed to be a pluralist, may you be blessed too. Amen
I am in my comfort zone with friends from every walk of life - political right to the left, theists to atheists, and social conservatives to progressives. It is not easy, but when you put in the effort and succeed, life is full of joy. We are a part of the whole and I pray that we all realize we are merely the specks in this huge expanse of universe, interconnected with everyone and interdependent on each other in this web of life. Let's not mess with this web.
God bless you, Amen!
Mike Ghouse | President
Center for Pluralism
Studies in Social, religious, cultural, Gender, Political and work Place Pluralism. Pluralism is neither a religion nor rule of law, it is merely our attitude of "Respecting the otherness of others." and accepting the God-given uniqueness of each one of the 7.2 Billion of us.