B U L L E T I N
Happy New Year!
1. New Year Message - A purposeful life – Huffington post
2. A Note about Sean Hannity, Stuart Varney and Fox News –request
3. Note about Bridgette Gabriel’s comment on Fox News – upon request
4. American Muslims are proud of taking the right step - Link
5. Moderate Muslims Speak out? Link
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Boston Marathon Tragedy
As members of the civil society, we need to be bent on finding solutions, or at least not aggravate the situation.
I urge fellow Americans to withhold speculating the identity of the criminals, or develop hatred towards any individual at this time. We need to live a guilt free life.
Punish we must, to the maximum allowable limit by the law of the land, once the law enforcement agencies track down those criminals. Hatred of others is more damaging to our souls than we know it. Let’s be wise and not run sewer through our hearts like those guys. It is not easy, but it is the right thing to do.
Rachel Maddow lists all such voilence for the last 50 years at this link
I believe President Obama will go after the individual(s) and get them, just as he did with Bin Laden, get those rascals and spare the world. He will do the right thing.
On our part, we have to pray for the positive energies and good wishes of people to envelop the victims and their families. Amen.
Mike Ghouse for a cohesive America