B U L L E T I N
Happy New Year!
1. New Year Message - A purposeful life – Huffington post
2. A Note about Sean Hannity, Stuart Varney and Fox News –request
3. Note about Bridgette Gabriel’s comment on Fox News – upon request
4. American Muslims are proud of taking the right step - Link
5. Moderate Muslims Speak out? Link
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Islamic Center of Irving on Stereotypes
1/10th of 1% of population, be it Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu or Russian, Chinese, Arab, English, Latin or otherwise tends to be extremist. In the USA 1% of our population is incarcerated for a variety of crimes. That does not make any group or nation a bad people.
Bad people are bad people, regardless of the religion they wear.
If we punish them as bad people, not as white, not as black, not as Christian, Muslim or otherwise, we will be doing the right thing.
Full story and the bigoted comments at the TV website:
# # #